Example of Inquiry Letter

June 07, 2012

Ms. Jackob Putra
Employment Director
Environmental Consultants Inc.
P.O. Box 17151
Bekasi, CO 12345

Dear Ms. Jackob,

I am writing to inquire about job opportunities at Environmental Consultants, Inc. Your web page highlights that you are in the process of expanding your research facilities and I am pleased to learn that your company may be in need of additional individuals with strong research and leadership skills. I will be graduating this May with a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology and believe my education and experience make me a good fit for your company.

My experience as an intern with Genada Geological Consultants, as well as in the Pelangi College Department of Geology, has provided me with a strong foundation in the field of environmental impact research. My specialty area of soil composition analysis should prove beneficial in performing the duties of the Coordinator. For the past two years, I served as president of my Fraternity. I was responsible for coordinating activities, organizing meetings and providing leadership to a peer group of 20 men. My enclosed resume provides additional information on my education and experience.

I look forward to an opportunity to discuss my qualifications and learn more about your company. Feel free to contact me at (021) 98327141. I am available Fridays after 3 p.m. I will be contacting you on July 9 to assure you received my application. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,


Hasan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ant and the grasshoper

JKT48

The Article of Reported Speech