Example of Application Letter

Bekasi, May 26, 2013

Dear,
Personnel Manager
PT. Indah Kurnia
Jl. Narogong km 13
Bekasi, West Java

Dear Sirs,

According with job offers from PT. Indah Kurnia, as published in the internet on March 20, 2013, with this I volunteered to join the Marketing Team at PT. Indah Kurnia. As for my personal data as follows:

Name : Ranjana
Place / Date of Birth : Bekasi, February 28, 1990
The end of education : SMA
Address : Bekasi Timur Regensi ,Bekasi
Phone : 08134444999

I am currently working as a part time in PT. Bintang Mandiri. I like to learn and be able to work independently and in a team as well.

For your consideration, I enclose the following:

1. Curriculum vitae.
2. Photocopy of diploma vocational
3. Copy of certificate courses / training.
4. Pass a recent photo.

My big hope was given the opportunity to attend an interview in order to explain more about the profile and skills that I have. Besides the data contained on a resume (curriculum vitae), I also have considerable experience in energy marketing and a hard worker.

Thus this application I submit, for your attention and help given me thank you.

Yours sincerely,



Ranjana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ant and the grasshoper

JKT48

Borobudur Temple