Example of Memo

MEMO


To : Komboy, Regional Manager
From : Shinta Maharani, Sales
Date : 9 February 2013
Subject: Notification of My Resignation

I am writing to inform you of my intention to resign from G & S Holdings.

I have appreciated very much my four years working for the company. The training has been excellent and I have gained valuable experience working within an efficient and professional team environment. In particular, I have appreciated your personal guidance during these first years of my career.

I feel now that it is time to further develop my knowledge and skills base in a different environment.

I would like to leave, if possible, in a month's time on Wednesday, 20 March. This will allow me to complete my current workload. I hope that this suggested arrangement is acceptable to the company.

Once again, thank you for your support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ant and the grasshoper

JKT48

Borobudur Temple